Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hello all! Wow, finally got the chance to update.
Firstly, the very funny photo I took on last Saturday.
:D (!!)

Thats my TWIN & my CHIOBU. Lol.

Daddy bought this home for me the day before yesterday,
I love Japanese food :D

Yummaye :)

Yesterday, was late for school! First time k.
Did detention with bestie, jie, dear & the guys.
I had to copy the whole of chapter 1 from the SS textbook.
Fwah, there's 32 pages can. I did 9 only :D

Today is a happy happy day for me! Ha ha.
I passed my Chinese test! I passed my CH test!
Im happy!
Though Im not satisfied with my Chinese results :\
My ribcage area is hurting me the whole day, ouch.
Had to withstand the horrible pain, dammit.
After school, decided to go study at JE library.

Look! The door isnt close & the bus is moving.
I can swear that I was laughing my head off.

Went with GH, Faz, jie & bestie. Lunched over at KFC.
Then a very funny thing happened, haha.
Bestie said some things, then she knocked the tray,
& her drink fell onto her skirt. Darn, I was laughing like hellz.
Head on over to the library afterwards.

A picture speaks a thousand words.
2 pictures speaks 2 thousand words.
ROFL.

Debate tomorrow, Im the time-keeper! Lmaoz.
Mr Methias said that Mrs Terrence's coming to 4/6.
Pull up sock, pin up fringe, tuck in shirt, etc. Lol.
Lets see how it goes tomorrow. 2 more days to first paper.
Goodbye all.

No comments: